Monday, July 23, 2007

My 'LISTS'


I think I have finally gone over the top! I have always NEEDED my ToDo lists in order to function, keep on track and basically, get things done ... what can I say ... it's in the genes! Well, today I think I may have taken the list thing to a new level. Today, I created a Room by Room To Do List. I jotted down every task I'm hoping to get done in each and every room in the house. Along with that I made a separate calendar and penciled in the days I plan to tackle each room, the weeks I plan to shop and pack, as well as weekends away (which are few and far between, I might add, as time is running out ... YAY!). And of course I still have the packing lists and the daily To Do Lists to keep me busy. Is this an addiction? obsession? compulsion? Do you think I need 'intervention'? (Nancy ... you are not permitted to answer that question!). Let me tell you this though ... I am ahead of schedule!

6 comments:

Donna Paonessa said...

You go girl!! I'm a list maker too. *grin*

Kim said...

At least you know that when you get home you can focus on Cadence and your family..
Won't have to be doing house work..
Have fun..
Keep a packing list for us folks who have forever to wait..
Thanks
Take care.. have a great week..
Kim

Anonymous said...

I feel this blog entry just screams "respond Nancy, respond!". So of course I am bound to respond due to my obvious clarvoiant tendencies. About the lists.....I won't be too hard on you this time although I did check your Friday night list out when I was over and snickered. I think the accelerated compulsion to list is because plain and simple....you are NESTING! It's a proven symptom you get as you anxiously await your new bundle of love. So my dear friend, you are off the hook until you embark on your journey. But if I see one hint of a colour coded, calendar highlighted list upon your return....there will be an intervention! I"ll bring the straight jacket!
Nancy

Unknown said...

I love lists..Hope you can get everything done

Anonymous said...

Deb,
I do the same thing...lists taped to every room and away I go...it feels great....things get done....if its nuts that's okay....it works.

Nancy...you are too funny....great response...

Louise

~Kristen said...

All I gotta say is... if your ahead of schedule, keep those lists going!!!

I have a general knack of making a list and then misplacing it!