Monday, July 9, 2007


I have been trying to add ,this, my favourite photo of our wee angel to our side bar page elements but haven't had any luck so ... I may just post it each and everytime I add a new entry!
Things have calmed down since the weekend ... although I did manage (after a whole 48 hours) to fit in a bit of shopping ... the girl needs some outfits! Tomorrow I thing I'm going to check out that carpet and a small dresser. Today though was all about the yard ... landscapers came, resodded, threw down some river rock ... cleaned things up nicely ... now I'm sitting here waiting for it to rain! It's threatened off and on today but so far nothing! I will give it until about 8:30 and then I guess I'll have to pull out the hoses ... argh!
I'm thinking Cadence's complete translated file will most likely arrive by Wednesday or Thursday and then we will have some additional information about her and some appointments to follow up with our doctor and social worker. Everyone's big question now is "When do you go?" NOT SOON ENOUGH I can tell you!!! I would think we will have a travel date booked in about 2 weeks ... that doesn't mean we are going in 2 weeks ... in fact it will be more like two MONTHS! Hang in there, if we can
do it ... surely you can! Oh, and please keep your fingers crossed that my friend Penny gets her referral ... tomorrow ... early in the morning!

12 comments:

geminirn said...

Yes i hope that you guys will travel sooner rather than later...it has been along time coming......your little angel is a doll for sure....love those little lips!

Are you going to show us the new outfits...can't wait to see`wink`

We here in Saint John all have eveything still crossed that Penny and Dave get that call tomorrow!!!!!

dianne

Anonymous said...

I want to see pics of her nursery!

Kim said...

YEAH... new outfits... Can't wait to see them..
I love that picture of her in the flowers..
CUTE..
Have a great evening.
kim

~Kristen said...

Deb, If you want me to add the picture on your sidebar just email me.. I can fix it up for ya!!

kristen.0814@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Okay now I am getting excited about your traveling. I can't wait to see some updated pictures of Cadence!! And saying a prayer for your friend Penny.

Unknown said...

your post makes my cry...shes just precious..I know you are having fun!!!

Mya said...

Congratulations on your referral! She is beautiful!!!Hang on the wild ride is just begining! It won't be long and she will be in your arms!

Cindy said...

I can't remember if I congratulated you or not so I will do it now to be sure. She is beautiful! What a wonderful time it is. Enjoy!

Cindy said...

PS - I figured out how to add a pic to the sidebar in the new blogspot version. You go into Template and add a 'page element', then choose 'picture'. Easy peasey.

4D said...

I can see why you want that picture everywhere...what a sweetie!

Keep smilin!

Deb said...

Congrats, she is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She is soooooo cute. I love the name Cadence. It's so pretty! Everyone from school thinks you are going to be a great parent (including me). Cadence is really sweet. I love all the pictures of her:)

Kaitlyn