Sunday, July 8, 2007

Support

Sean and I continue to be overwhelmed by the amount of support we continue to receive from friends and family both near and far ... we are truly blessed!!! Thank you for all the emails and good wishes. In time we will make every effort to thank each and everyone of you personally. We have had a number of visitors over the past couple of days and let me tell you, this little bundle is loved already ...



AND already my mother is showing me up! She has FRAMED photos of Cadence in her home ... I guess that comes from being an experienced Baba.

Yes, that's a wedding photo of Sean and I in the background. I gave that to my mother for Christmas ... this past Christmas. We'll have been married ten years this August ... yeah ... do the math!
Well, off to get working on the finishing touches in Cadence's room ...

11 comments:

Truly Blessed said...

Your daughter is precious!

She was born the day we were flying home from China with our beautiful daughter!

Congratulations to you both. I know you're over the moon with joy right now (and for good reason).

Christine said...

Best wishes, she is darling. Such bright eyes.
What a ray of sunshine at the end of a long tunnel.

Anonymous said...

I can't stop looking at Cadence's picture. She is so beautiful!! I hadn't been following your blog regularly so I was glued to it last night reading old entries. We are just so happy for you. You will make an amazing family!
Heidi

Unknown said...

Sweet! She is too pretty

~Kristen said...

You must be on cloud nine!! I hope the euphoria never wears off! I am so thrilled for you.. Congrats again :o)

Anonymous said...

Deb and Sean,
WHAT AN ABSOLUTE GEM! She is a beautiful baby girl! An angel indeed!
Congratulations to you both on becoming mommy and daddy.
We just got home and I couldn't wait to see your blog. Tears of joy as I am looking at the gorgeous pictures of your daughter.
Can't wait to hear all about your journey on bringing Cadence home.
Love,
Goodfellows

Darrel and Karen said...

Congratulations she is beautiful... now we need the NB ones to get here for PW....

Karen and Darrel
http://www.nickersontochina.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

Congratulations!!!! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!!!

We are Childrens Bridge group 298, just started the wait for our second daughter. It's always so exciting to see the referrals, thank you for sharing.

Kim
dd Jillian (Hunan)
www.thedovefamily.blogspot.com

Julie and Steve said...

Congrats! So exciting. She is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!

Congrats! She is beautiful! I told you it would be worth the wait! The next 2 weeks are busy and then it slows down a little for a few weeks. We are all finalized and starting to think about packing.

We'll tell China that you are right behind us!! LOL

Dave in 248

Enjoy this time!

Elisa said...

Is your daughter from Qianjiang Orphanage? We are waiting on LOA and TA for our daughter from Qianjiang her Chinese name is Qian Li Pei. Your pictures are beautiful. If your daughter is from Qianjiang as I suspect from her Chinese name then you might be interested in joining the yahoo group for her orphanage.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chongqing-QianjiangSWI/

Congratulations,
The Peters Family