Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tomorrow ? ... Possibly!



Well, perhaps by tomorrow we will know whether we have a Cadence or a George (relax, we aren't going to name a child George ... no offense to the Georges of the world though!). Calls are currently being made to waiting parents on the west coast of the US which means we could hear by tomorrow and if not ... for sure Monday.
Sean and I were going to go for dinner last Monday, but decided we'd wait it out, in case we had something to celebrate toward the end of the week ... I just had a feeling about Friday! And yesterday, I saw the most perfect area rug for Cadence's room ... y'all will be surprised to learn ... I resisted!!! My intention was to go home and get the paint swatches to ensure it would match properly ... and upon further reflection decided George would most likely not appreciate the daisy rug ... the store is closing so ... final sale!!!! You see, I can be reasonable when it comes to purchases. But as soon as we know who this baby is ....
Please enjoy this beautiful piece of jewelry I received as a gift from my sister ... I have only taken it off to take the photo ... it is a keeper! Thanks Marn ... you will be the first to know ... sorry Baba ... those long distance will have to wait a BIT longer!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

So excited for you! Hope you see your childs face any moment!!!

~Kristen said...

That necklace is gorgeous... Oohh how I'm praying its tomorrow.. those labor pains must be in full swing by now!

Brian and Sue said...

We are so excited for you both! Enjoy every moment of this, and enjoy that phone call! Hope you hear very, very soon, and we can't wait to see pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Here we go. Fasten your seatbelts.

First on the RQ site. Watch how many hits you get now.

Good luck tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooooooo excited for you guys! I am biting my nails in anticipation. I hope and pray your photo comes in tomorrow!!!!

Roy and Lori said...

Congrats! We are so
excited and very happy
for you!

Heather said...

Congratulations!!! Hopefully the call will come sooner than we think. I look forward to coming back to pictures of your beautiful little girl. See you in China!!
Mom2Three
Heather
11/9/05

Kessell Blog Deleted said...

Where did your sister get the cute necklace? Can you please e-mail me? CONGRATS! I know the wait has been long, I will pray for FRIDAY!
Kelli in CO
naishing.blogspot.com

spj said...

Love the necklace.......please tell me where you got it? And and most importantly, congratulations! She is beautiful.
http://talesfromourlittleworld.blogspot.com/

S

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!
I am SO excited and thrilled for you! You must be bursting inside! Thanks so much for the call Deb. Can't wait to hear what's next! Love, Kim