Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I Can See Clearly Now!

Sean took one HUGE item off my list ... the windows!!! Now, I'm not going to get you all excited thinking he actually DID them ... but, he did organize a guy and sign the cheque and that is good enough for me! Good god ... they were absolutely filthly ... it was a little embarassing but now they sparkle!!! Take a look for yourself...

And then I put my niece to work too ....

While all this work was going on Sean was ...

And Winston was ....

As for myself ... I went for a pedicure!!! God I love summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...that living room doesn't look to baby proof yet. LOL!!

I cleaned windows when my Mom was here too (not nearly as high) and I still get giddy when I look out my back door and can see the yard. Man, I'm easy to please.

Did more shopping today. Cute jackets at Please Mum!!

Donna Paonessa said...

I LOVE your house!!!