Monday, July 16, 2007

Tag ... I'm IT!

A little off topic today ...
I was tagged by another blog I visit and am required to discuss my nicknames. I honestly have to admit, I don't really recall using a lot of nicknames in my past or present. My parents often referred to me as Debelina (on account of my lack of height ... recall Thumbelina?) and my father would often refer to me as ... no comments please ... 'The Queen" (and that I believe had to do with my 'attitude'!). Other than that I would have to say most of my friends refer to me by my last name ... we all kind of do that actuallly! So there you have it ... a tidbit from my past! And now I get to tag ... Penny, Kristen ... you are both IT!

Still don't have new batteries for my camera but it is on my list!
Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb - don't know what i'm doing with this blog thing. i left you a comment under the "too organized" section - please check there. Love - Renee

Anonymous said...

Wow, you group got a quick travel time! We actually have our "Gotcha Day" on the 9th of August in Guangzhou. We decided to go a few days early and enjoy a few last days of freedom to a place called Guilin. Are you guys going early? When is your "Gotcha Day"? You seem very organized and this can be a problem. We are 3 weeks away and are essentially ready to go. Can't pack yet until the last day to maximize socks and underwear!! LOL
You will get bored because you are ready!! Enjoy the quiet time.

Dave in 248

Anonymous said...

As for the "nicknames"...while "Queen" is a little hard to swallow for me...I would like to submit "Little Miss Sunshine"...of course I say that with tongue in cheek! "Little Miss List"...that has a nice ring to it (and it's true)...or how about "Little Miss Pout" (if this season's shoes are not in my size and are not on clearance). When all else fails...just shouting "Hey Kearney!" down the hall is just as effective.

Nancy