Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What Timing!!!@*&!

Okay folks ... we have an R4 that referrals have been mailed and should be arriving anyday now. It would look something like this:

I wasn't really planning on putting this out there for you family types just yet ... didn't want to get you all excited or anything ... BUT, I have been DYING to post that picture and it just so happens that my modem is FRIED! To the non computer literate types ... that means I have NO INTERNET ACCESS ... until Friday ... at the earliest! Which means, I. won't. know. ANYTHING!!!! I have a few choice words I would like to add but I will spare you them! Currently, I have broken into the school (was supposed to hand my keys in ... but ... refused!) in order to check up dates and let you know what is going on. I will try to do this nightly, but it sure is a far cry from the constant checking I do (about 10 times a day!). So there you have it. We just might be parents in a few days ... but you won't know about it! Sorry ... wish I could share more! I guess things could always be worse ....

3 comments:

~Kristen said...

OMG.. I could cry. NO INTERNET SERVICE. That is like a mean joke. LOL!! I really hope its fixed soon, selfishly of course, because I can't wait for your good news!

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!!! I hope you can get it back fast! Must see baby...must see baby! :o)

geminirn said...

OMG!!!!!!!Not the internet!!!!!!Not know!!!!!!!!

Can't what to see that adorable little face.........woooohooooo!!!!!

Group 253