Saturday, July 21, 2007

Another Jean Queen!

Just this morning, I had a little chat with Jody about purchasing outfits for Cadence and how I needed to refrain from buying her any more denim ... spoke too soon! Old Navy had these darling little capri jeans that we just had to have ... a girls gotta have jean capris ... they're a wardrobe stable for goodness sakes! I think 8 pairs of jeans and 4 jean skirts are a good start ...

Not to mention the 6 or 7 jean dresses ...

What else is in the closet???? A lot of PINK!!! I just hope Cadence doesn't have the same problem with her jeans that her mother has ... I hope her jeans FIT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cadence will know style for sure. I mean denim goes with everything. A little pair of pattened leather mary janes, a pair of crocs. She can work it!!

Unknown said...

those are all so sweet! Oh I know you had fun!

geminirn said...

LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!She will be a little fashion bug for sure...you can never go wrong with a lttle denim.