Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sean's Pick ...

My ever lovin, overly obsessed Notre Dame fan, husband Sean has picked out the following 'outfit' for our daughter ...

Honestly! I believe we have reached a compromise and will order the hoodie instead.
We are in the throws of paperwork ... have some documents to fax today regarding travel arrangements and have to redo our visas ... after I filled them out, CB sent an email with an attachment for the NEW visa forms now required ... oh well, I truly don't mind! We are also preparing for a little celebration with friends and family this weekend. If any of you who follow our blog are around this weekend, please feel free to drop by Saturday evening ... only request ... send a little message so I can make sure I order enough 'snacks'! Oh, and best wishes only please!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....I didn't get that e-mail. I guess it's a good thing I read your blog so I can stay informed. :)

Enjoy your party. We hope to have one sometime too but since we don't have our referral yet I don't know when that will be. *sigh* I may have to move back to Ontario if I do this again!

Anonymous said...

Have a great party! I am saying go for the hoodie...

Can I ask what happened with Penny and her referral?

geminirn said...

ENJOY THE PARTY!!!!!!WHAT AN EXCITING TIME!!!!!!!!!WE ARE HOPING TO BE CELEBRATING AT THE WOLVES THIS EVENING!!!!KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!

Dianne
Saint John,NB
group 253

Donna Paonessa said...

Have fun this weekend Deb!! Enjoy every single second of this time....your world will be ROCKED in no time at all. *grin*