Friday, July 13, 2007

Too Organized?

Yesterday, after spending about a half hour carefully filling out our visa forms, I received a message from CB that China had just that day sent NEW visa forms that were required after July 15th. Okay, I can redo! Then today we received another message that the province we are going to no longer requires brand new US bills to cover the fees ... they now require Chinese yuan. Naturally, I managed to obtain pristine US cash back at Christmas ... now I'll have to close out the safety deposit box and convert the cash to traveller cheques. No worries ... these are all things I can handle. Perhaps I needn't have been so organized in the first place...

4 comments:

geminirn said...

LOL!!Oh well one good thing is a little less cash you will have to worry about carrying around on you!

Anonymous said...

Do you convert in China or here in the US?

Unknown said...

This is keeping you quite busy...Im learning a lot from you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Deborah: schmode told me your news on the weekend and told me about your blog tonight. I don't really know what a blog is but here I am -- hoping this message reaches you! I am so excited for you and Sean. Cadence looks adorable!! Believe me, your life is about to be forever changed. I absolutely adore being a mother and while it's a little tiring at times and I don't have much time for me -- it's all worthwhile!!! I know you'll love it. I've got you listed on my favorites now so I'll be able to follow your journey. Hello to Sean for me!! You guys are in my prayers, and so is beautiful Cadence! Love - Renee