Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lots to Share ...

First off, I want to thank my blog friend, Kristen, for customizing my new template ... it looks just AWESOME!!!! She has been a great wealth of knowledge and a dedicated follower, offering much support ... both technically and emotionally! Kudos to Kristen ... ps - love the new look of your site too!

Secondly, another big thank you to two of my friends and colleagues, Leah and Katie, who provided Cadence with the lovely gifts below. This kid is going to be a fashionista for sure ... love, love, love the camo hat!!! And these fine ladies even went to Chinatown for the gorgeous pink asian 'outfit'. Now, someone needs to clarify for me ... just what is the proper term for these outfits???


Thirdly ... making great progress on the finishing touches in Cadence's room! The pink velvet ribbon I'm going to use for the border should arrive next week and I have a very good friend working on some window treatments and I need to fill a couple of spaces on the wall ... but I may actually wait and perhaps use photos of the little angel herself ... it only makes sense. In any event ... here is a sneak peak ...



And last but not least ... we received our complete travel itinerary today! Unfortunately, it came as a word document, so I couldn't open it here ... I'll need to break into the school again! I do know that we depart on the 30 ... arrive on the 31st ... depart for Chonquing on Sept. 1st and get our girl on Sunday, September 2nd!!!! I am still in complete awe ... do you realize we leave 5 weeks from today??? Never thought I'd be wishing a summer away ......

6 comments:

~Kristen said...

Your welcome... I'm not that good at it yet, but I'll have plenty of time to master it!!! LOL

I LOVE how her room looks, you've done a beautiful job. and OMG 5 weeks... I hope they fly by!!

Kelley said...

You have the best reason ever for wishing a summer away!!! Cadence's room looks great (and so does your blog)!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful room!!!

Anonymous said...

The room is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see a little baby in that room! And I love the new site layout. It's looks great!

Unknown said...

Love it..The blog and the room look awesome! How exciting..

geminirn said...

Both the Room and the blog look GREAT!!!!!!!All the little clothes are adorable!!!!