Sunday, July 22, 2007

Can't Keep Up!

I am WAY behind on updating the blogs on my sidebar ... and I'm thinking, I'm just not going to manage it at all. Instead, once I get a bit of time to 'play' around, I'll just put all the blogs I really enjoy following altogether in one list. In the meantime ... please go to www.dwimble.com and click on Videos on their sidebar to view a Gotcha in action. This baby is absolutely precious!~!! I'm thinking our experience with Cadence will more than likely be similar to the babies in the background ... you may want to adjust the volume ... poor little darlings!
PS - Can anyone tell me how to format that address so all anyone has to do is click on it? Is that what is known as a hyper link?
Keep in mind ... I use Mac!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

20 months of waiting and now so much to do in so little time. I went shopping for ME today for stuff to bring. Cool and comfortable. I sent you an e-mail re: how to add a link.

I'm off to check out the link you suggested. I got five minutes to myself right now.

~Kristen said...

Use Click Videos the "click Videos" part is what will show and be highlighted!!

Hope that helps!
Thanks for the nice email... anytime, and I mean that, don't hesitate to ask!!

~Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Kristen said...

well that didn't work either!! LOL

I'll email you!

LaLa said...

So happy you are getting ready to travel

Deb and Sean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.